As most of you know, I am pretty organized! And like most moms to be, I had my nursery done, my baby clothes washed, my hospital bag list all ready, and lots of other things prepared for Zoey's arrival. One of the big things "to do" was fine a going home outfit. We had a little onesie from her Aunt Beckie that was Western Kentucky (Dow's school) and it said "Ready or Not, Here I Come!" We thought that was appropriate for Zoey's 3 mile car ride home! But, it was February and she needed something warmer. I found a really cute outfit at Old Navy that had an attached hood, feet and flaps to fold over the hands to keep them warm too! It was really cute and functional - perfect! Except, it wasn't perfect, it was WAAAAAAY too big for our little "six pounder" as Dow called her! Her whole body fit in the "body" of the outfit - the arms and feet of the outfit were totally empty! It was funny, but kept her warm like it was supposed to do and looked really cute!
Recently I've been going through Zoey's fall clothes and found this outfit, I figured I'd give it a try since it was SO big 8 months ago, maybe it would fit now? Yup! So here is what 4 day old Zoey looked like in it compared to 8 month old Zoey!



1 comment:
Oh my goodness Becky!!!! This is amazing. They grow so fast - I get tears in my eyes just thinking about it!
Post a Comment