10.28.2007

Zoey's first Picnic and Parade

We met up with our mommy/baby friends at the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens to walk around, enjoy the beautiful fall weather and have a picnic! Zoey of course loved seeing all her friends and the pretty flowers and water fountains, but her favorite was (again) the fish! We went to the Japanese Gardens and the Koi fish pond was a big hit! She was bouncing on my knee and just talking away to those pretty fishies! Her first picnic was fun too, we all brought big blankets and sat down with the kiddos while we ate our lunches, Zoey had sweet poatoes and squash, two of her favorites, and then helped me with my graham crackers. The gardens are just beautiful!





Another first was on Thursday, one of Dow's late nights at work, I took Zoey to the Lewisville High School Homecoming Parade! I figured she would enjoy it with all the people to watch, and boy was I right! She was having fun even before the parade began, watching all the people, but when the band came by - WOW! Zoey was dancing in her stroller so hard it was shaking, I was crying I was laughing so hard! I took her out and held her so she could move to the beat better and she smiled and "danced" as the band, cheerleaders, firetrucks and many floats went by!



No comments: