Well, we had our ultrasound this morning and it is a boy! The second I saw that little guy kicking around in there, and Dow's GREAT excitement, I couldn't have been happier that it was a little boy this time! Now we will have to start thinking of a name!
Even more importantly that finding out the gender, we also found out that everything looks just perfect with our little guy! Everything that the Dr's check for during the ultrasound was just as it should be, Praise God! I am feeling great and just so excited to know WHO is in there, not just WHAT is in there! About 5 months from now and HE will be here! Can't wait to see him in person, but here's a few pics until then!
Good pics of the face/body and spine:


Before we went in - notice Zoey and I in blue - we must've known!

Dow's EXCITED face at hearing the boy news!

Celebrating at Cracker Barrel w/ Babs and Pops after the Dr's appt:


3 comments:
Congratulations! How exciting.
We just found out yesterday a neighbor is having a boy about the same time as you . . . it must be in the air! Go out and buy yourself something BLUE today!!
Yay team blue!
Congratulations upon finding out about your SON!!!!
Post a Comment