12.18.2008

Old news

In the busy rush of December I took some pics that I forgot to post about (Heaven forbid!!!) so here's some catching up!

Dec 1st - Zoey did her first sumersault TOTALLY by herself! She's enjoyed doing them w/ our help for a while now, but I was pretty impressed she could do it on her own!



Dec 4th - We met Julie and Leah at a new bounce house place in town, Boomerangs. Zoey was thrilled to see her friend Leah and also to find that her favorite bounce house (the one w/ the big slide) was there! They mostly just ran from bounce house to bounce house the whole time, we pretty much had the place to ourselves!



Dec 5th - After a yummy dinner at Red Robin, we braved the cold and went on a "Journey to Bethlehem" with our friends Scott and Diane, and their daughter Elizabeth. The girls had fun watching the animals and seeing baby Jesus, but it was a bit cold, and long, for kids their age. They did great though!!





Blast from the past - Check out Dow and I all dressed up for an 80's party!! Don't we like totally look awesome dude?! Too bad you can't see the details, like my sweet makeup (thanks Martha!) and all my Madonna bracelets! The Planet Hollywood jacket I think I've had since Middle School!! Techinially early 90's, but hey, Hard Rock and Planet Hollywood were cool in the 80's too!



Dec 8th - Julie and Leah watched Zoey while I went to cake class, they had fun playing with Leah's new circus tent! Zoey also enjoyed putting Leah's shoes on her and working on Leah's airplane.





Dec 9th - Zoey and Morgan had fun playing and once again trying to figure out how they could both play w/ the same thing at the same time!



No comments: