Monday night we were dropping off dinner to a friend who just had a baby and when we got back, there was a fun Christmas package on our doorstep! In it was a little treat for Zoey (and one for Mommy too)! There was two little tubs of Play dough, one green, one blue, and Zoey has never played with it before as far as I know. I asked her if she'd like to try it and of course she said "yes" as she does to everything!! I told her she had to sit at her desk and it couldn't go in her mouth, she did perfect with it! We started with the blue (her choice) and I showed her how to pat it down and cut out a heart w/ a cookie cutter. She has had so much fun playing with it ever since then!!


1 comment:
We need some Christmas updates on this blog, missy!! :-)
Post a Comment