10.22.2008

Oh Henry....

Today at MOPS I shared with the group our exciting news, that Zoey is going to be a big sister!! We are pregnant with #2 and are due on May 13th! Each time at MOPS they go through birthdays and anniversarys, then ask if there is any "other" news... Today there was 2 of us!! My friend Diane, who sits at my table as well, is also expecting! She's due 3 weeks before us! Once you make your announcement, you draw a goodie out of a bag - either a Baby Ruth (girl) or an Oh Henry (boy). We both drew Oh Henry's, we'll see if that turns out to be true for us!!?? Also, I noticed, Diane was wearing a pink shirt and I was wearing blue, hmmmm, wonder if that means anything?! For me, it meant it was the only non-maternity shirt that was clean and fit - so as to not give away my news before the announcement!! We told our church friends at Bunco last Thursday and church last Sunday, of course our families know, and now my MammaFriends group - so I think I can break out the maternity clothes!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Claudia is very excited to meet her new "cousin!"

kimberley said...

Congratulations!!!!! What wonderful and exciting news! I had my suspicions - since you seemed to be taking it easy at the gym lately. ;) We are so happy for you! Zoey is going to be a great big sis - she is definately going to want to feed the baby!

Martha Cox said...

I can't believe that Kimberly and Christi both suspected it! You girls are gooooood!

Maybe this time it really will be a "mini Dow"

Audrey Lois said...

Congratulations to the entire family!!!!! What wonderful news! How are you feeling Becky?????

The Laughlin Family said...

Aahh! That's me screaming with excitement for you. BIG Congrats!
Hugs for you and baby #2!!