For those of you who haven't been around Zoey in person lately, you haven't gotten to experience her "directing" as we call it! When she wants you to do something (get up, sit down, read a book, get a snack, etc) she will come grab your hand and bring you to where she wants you. Yesterday she brought me to the pantry and asked for a snack...since it was actually her snack time, I went ahead and opened the door after she said "peas" (please) and then picked her up when she asked "up?". I let her survey the pantry since I pretty much only have healthy snacks anyway and figured I'd let her pick what she wanted. I suggested several things (nutri grain bar, animal crackers, craisins/raisins) but she kept saying "no". Finally I just let her grab what she wanted, you'll never guess what it was...

Yup, the Wasabi Peanuts?! I laughed and told her she didn't really want those, but she said yes, so I figured why not? I let her try one and she asked for more, I figured maybe she didn't really taste the first one? So I gave her a few more and she still wanted more!? I gave her a handful and she then did this...

I guess she really is Dow's kid after all, as if the looks alone weren't enough of a give away?!
1 comment:
Those sound tasty. Zoey is quite the gourmande!
Post a Comment