4.03.2008

We're back!

Zoey got strep throat last week so there wasn't much to post about, plus we were pretty tired out. Poor baby, she kept doing her sign for drink, but she would take one sip and burst into tears b/c her throat hurt so bad :( She's been on antibiotics for a week now and is totally back to herself! I also talked to the Dr. about how she doesn't like to drink cow's milk. She is only nursing once a day now and I wanted to make sure she was getting enough calcium from her cheese, yogrut, etc. The Dr. said to try the drinkable yogurt and also milkshakes!! She said to gradually reduce the amount of ice cream, so it's eventually just milk. Zoey (and Pops) like that plan!

She is turning into such a little moneky, climbing on anything she can - including the window sill and the shoe holder at Chick-fil-a.





On Tuesday (April Fools Day) Chick-fil-a gave a free Coffee Caramel (their new flavor) milkshake to each customer. So the moms met up there to sample it, yummy! Babs came too, Zoey had so much fun trying the milkshake (Dr's orders!) and playing in the "play place". It was her first time to play in one at a restaurant and she had so much fun. It's funny b/c I remember when I was little and we'd drive to my Granny's house in NY, from NJ. We loved to stop at a certain McDonalds b/c it had a play place, back before all of them did!! She found stuff to climb on there too...



I'm babysitting Alexis for a little while and Zoey really loves her, it's so cute to see them together! Zoey likes to help me burp the baby, she pats her back and says "burp, burp, burp". She also likes to play with her piggy toes, saying "piggy, piggy, piggy", can you tell I'm trying to direct her away from the baby's head/face?!



However, it's a little tricky taking them both out and this week I have Alexis later in the day than normal. So my friend Martha (Morgan's mom) watched Zoey today while I went to the grocery store with Alexis. Zoey had SOOO much fun playing with Morgan and all his cool toys! We ended up staying and hanging out for another hour after I was done so they could keep playing, and Martha and I could hang out too! Thanks Martha!!!





Last thing, check out the wisteria, it's so pretty!!

1 comment:

Martha Cox said...

Is that the wisteria that the hail "ate"? It is (sorry, was) so pretty!