4.14.2008

Update

Here's what's been going on with us...

1) I finally caught a picture of Zoey "talking" on my phone - she loves to walk around with it to her ear (backwards) and chat!



2) She really likes her new bean bag chair, she does flying leaps into it and loves to climb all over it!



3) Zoey had a BLAST at Natalie's first b-day party on Saturday! She got to see her friends, ride the boogie woogie choo choo train (3 times!) and heard a mariachi band, which she loved. She also enjoyed Nat Nat's b-day cake!



4) We are all done babysitting Alexis, I know Zoey will miss "loving" her baby, but we'll still get to see her occasionally.

Oh, and remember the hail storm where I said our roof looked fine? Well, looks can be deceiving I guess, we filed a claim to have them come check it out and we in fact DO need a new roof, gutters, vents, etc - as does basically every house in our neighborhood - there's tons of roofing signs in the yards.

1 comment:

Heather Dahlby said...

We had a terrible storm here about 6 weeks ago now . . . complete with the roofing signs all over the neighborhood following the event. I'm sorry to hear about your damage!

But -- glad to see that Zoey is having such a great time at all her birthday parties and big events :) She's so big already!! I can't believe how fast time goes -- can you?