Friday she got to play with a bunch of her little buddies, including Morgan and Wyatt - quite a change in how these 3 play since last April!!
Friday night when Daddy got home, we took Zoey to a new (to her) playground, the Kids Kastle. I remember when we moved to GA there was a Castle playground like this, I may have been 12, but I still thought it was just about the coolest playground I'd ever seen!! I'm sure Zoey will grow up loving this one as well, she had so much fun running around, watching the big kids and making music!
On Saturday we gave her a new toy, she liked Morgan's "writing" pad so much that we got her one of her own and she started "drawing" right away, she figured out how to "erase" it too!
That evening we went over to Marcella's house to watch her for a little while, Zoey loved hanging out with her, climbing the stairs in their house and playing with someone else's toys! Zoey loves her friends!!

Pops came over when we got home and Zoey had fun showing him her bean bag chair and new writing toy! And of course she always has fun when Pops gives her a bath! Then today after church Zoey went to Alexis's 1st b-day party! Alexis's actual b-day was today and she had a cute Strawberry Shortcake party. Her mommy made a yummy cake that Zoey thoroughly enjoyed, Alexis had fun with her cake too. Here's a picture of Zoey and Alexis playing.
Now we're back home and Zoey's finishing up her nap from before the party, all in all a very fun weekend! Good thing Zoey sleeps so well, she'll need a good night's sleep to keep up with all the events on her calendar for this coming week!!


2 comments:
these babies sure have busy social calendars, don't they? Zoey is such a sweetie, we loved seeing her on Sunday.
Ok, I just forwarded this post to everyone! I can't believe how small they are in the first pic. It's funny because Morgan is screaming his head off.
I told the gym nursery the other day that Zoey knows how to use the crayons and write. They didn't believe me. You show 'em Zoey!
Post a Comment