4.22.2009

BOY stuff!

It's been a Zachary filled week as we prepare for his upcoming arrival! On Sunday the 19th Michelle, Julie and Mistie hosted a very nice shower with our church group. We played some fun games, ate a yummy/cute cake and Zach got lots of goodies! Zoey even got a sweet big sister present in a fun hippo box from Michelle, it's a shirt with 2 giraffes on it, intertwined to make a heart!







Then on Thursday Mom, Zoey and I went and picked out curtain fabric for Zoey's new big girl room (at the new house) and bought the blue rug for Zach's room. I also ordered the sheer polka dot curtains (like Zoey's, but in blue) for his room! Zoey had fun trying out things at the baby store!







I also got all the little boy clothes washed and ready to go, packed his diaper bag and a few more things!

No comments: