4.18.2009

April 15th, not just tax day!

Wednesday was a big day for us! We got to do a final walk through of our new house at 9am, and this time Mom and Dad were able to see it finally! Plus, mom was able to get measurements so she can start working on curtains for Zoey/Zach's room and the playroom! I'd like to be able to finish their rooms before we move in. Then off to closing at 10am, it is officially our house, although they are renting back until June 7th! We have officially listed our current house, and the 15th was the first day it was on the market, I got a call that there'd be a showing between 1 and 2pm. I was signed up to watch Natalie during that time frame, but it worked out fine, I loaded the girls and our snacks, etc. up in the double stroller and off we went to feed the horses and play on the playground! Overall a VERY exciting day!





No comments: