9.14.2008
Zoey tries corn on the cob!
This weekend was my church's women's retreat! It was a great time, we stayed overnight at the Hilton DFW Lakes and had a wonderful speaker and awesome music, plus it's always fun hanging out w/ my friends! Last year Mom came with me, and Dad and Dow hung out together, brining Zoey to me before her bedtime since we were still nursing. This year though, Daddy was in charge of Zoey 100%!! They had a good time and on Saturday they went to the Farmer's Market with Babs and Pops. I wish I could've been there, it sounds like they had so much fun! Zoey got to try corn on the cob and apparently LOVED it - check it out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
This photo is so adorable!!! I am glad you had a great time on the women's retreat! John preached at Woodside today!
Post a Comment