This weekend I was throwing my friend Emily a baby shower and Dow and Pops took Zoey to the Western Festival in Lewisville! They all had a lot of fun - Zoey enjoyed the Boogie Woogie Choo Choo (which she's now been on sevearl times!), her first ferris wheel, people watching, dancing, the parade and music, and of course the food! They discovered she likes Kettle Corn - who wouldn't? Again, I had my camera so no fun pics...too bad!!
Today was Zoey's friend CJ's 3rd birthday, we met him and his mom Melissa up at Going Bonkers with Erin and Julie (and Garrett and Leah) as well! It was really fun, I got to play too which I wasn't able to do last time since I had baby Alexis in the baby carrier strapped to my chest! Zoey LOVED climbing up all the different areas and then wooshing down the slides! She followed CJ all over the place! I do have a few pictures of that...finally huh?!




1 comment:
Kettle corn, huh? That baby girl has good taste!! She is brave too, look how big that slide is!
Post a Comment