9.06.2008

Visit from Chris, Kyle and Ben

Chris and I met when I was an intern at the Associates in the summer of 2000! We kept in touch when I went back to school for my last semester and have stayed great friends ever since! She eventually moved back to St. Louis, where she's from, and married Kyle. They had baby Ben on 2/22/08 - almost a year to the day after Zoey! We hadn't met each other kids yet, so it was a very fun trip for many reasons! We mostly just hung around, her visits are different now that we've got little ones. We still hit a couple favorite places to eat though - a TX Steakhouse and Gueros Mexican! We also went swimming a couple times and hung out with Chris's other friends Kurt/Diane and their little boy, Will! It was a fun weekend and we can't wait to get together again soon! Here's some fun pics...

Zoey was obsessed with Kyle!



She also liked swining Ben in the jumper.







1 comment:

Audrey Lois said...

Fun videos and nice pics!