6.03.2008

Zoey and Claudia together for the 3rd time

Zoey and Claudia met for the first time last summer when we flew to Atlanta, Zoey had a ball watching Claudia crawl around while Zoey sat in the Bumbo seat. Then, Kelly and Claudia came to Dallas at the end of January, and the girls again had a ball, following each other around (walking now) and sharing bath toys. Well, this third time was a bit different!! You can tell they are both older and more into the "MINE" stage, haha!! They wanted whatever the other one had and there were many "fights" over who would get what! At one point, Claudia ran behind the chair with her "popcorn" toy, Zoey followed her, it was quiet for a minute and then Zoey came running out with the toy. Another time, on the deck, Claudia was driving the Cozy Coupe and Zoey was hanging on for dear life to the side, trying to shove her way in! She later learned that she could entice Claudia with a different toy, and then run into the Cozy Coupe - I'm not sure if I'm proud of her cleverness or concerned with her coniving, haha!! They did enjoy each other too, they both had fun swinging, although Kelly and I were about to die of the heat. And they both enjoyed watching Baby Einstien. Also they realized they could both sit on the bean bag chair.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly :-)

Anonymous said...

Dow and I both enjoyed our Kids fighting each other. It was hilarious.

Fred