6.27.2008
Obama wins the Cookie Election....
So I was reading in Family Circle while working out about the 2008 Cookie Election. What it is, is each candidate's spouse (before Hillary dropped out), submitted their favorite cookie recipe. I made all 3 and had a cookie playdate today! We all voted and Obama beat McCain by 1 vote - I liked McCain's the best!! Apparently in the last 4 elections, the winning cookie has also won the White House - we'll see! To read more about it, try the recipies and/or vote, go here! Zoey enjoyed all 3 cookies, and also had fun with all her friends!! Especially when Daddy got home and bounced them all in the ball pit!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Sarah and I had a fantastic time. Thanks so much. The cookies were all quite good - my compliments to the chef! Alas, I too liked the oatmeal butterscotch.
Post a Comment