Zoey means "Life" and you can stay updated on hers by checking in here often! Zoey was born on 2/13/07, just in time for her first Valentine's day and Mom, Aunt Lexi and Pop's birthdays! She is changing all the time so check back often for new pics, videos, stories and updates.
6.24.2008
Funny Feet!
Here's 3 funny feet pictures - first Zoey walking in mommy's flip flops - she did pretty good actually, next having fun taking out and putting away Pops shoes, and then today when she was napping I went in to get some wash and here's what I found!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Those little feet look so kissable! Ya'll are truely blessed!
That is too funny! Kylie does that too! When I go in to her room to check on her before I go to bed, she sometimes has her legs through the slats. So I will move them and put them back in, but I always wonder how that can be comfortable. Too funny!!
Hi! Thanks for checking out my page :) I was born on 2/13/07 ~ I weighed 6lbs 7oz and was 19.25" ~ you can check out my progress on the growth charts at the bottom of the page!
2 comments:
Those little feet look so kissable!
Ya'll are truely blessed!
That is too funny! Kylie does that too! When I go in to her room to check on her before I go to bed, she sometimes has her legs through the slats. So I will move them and put them back in, but I always wonder how that can be comfortable. Too funny!!
Post a Comment