3.18.2009

A stroller built for two

Babs and Pops bought us a double stroller and it came on Monday. We've been a little busy since then (we found a house!) and finally got to open it this morning. Zoey was my assistant in putting it together - she actually really did help! Once we got it set up, she couldn't wait to try it out - so we loaded it up with her baby doll in the carrier, drinks, snacks, "treasures" for Zoey's bin, and carrots, because if we are going to go for a walk, we are of course going to visit our 2 favorite horses! The stroller is (obviously) pretty heavy to lift, but in terms of maneuvering, it is just great and as easy as my single stroller! I'm very happy with it, thanks Babs and Pops! Now I just need Zach to get here so I can push my "Z Train" around with 2 kids in it instead of Zoey and a baby doll!















No comments: