3.27.2009
Shoe shopping with my daughter....
Zoey loves shoes! She loves to put them on, whether they are hers, mine, daddy's or the other kids' shoes at the Chick Fil A play place - she is not picky!! However, once they are on, she is quick to take off her socks/shoes too, as anyone knows who's been around her long! On Tuesday we were out running errands, one of which included finding her some sandals. It's been so nice here lately, and I've caught up on buying summer clothes (for now), but no shoes yet. Well, we walked up to her section of the shoe store and right away, what does she see/say?! "Mama, LOOK! Dora flip flops!" She LOVES to wear my and Bab's flip flops, and who doesn't love Dora at 2 yrs old? She tried them on and I had her walk down to the mirror and back, she did okay, although it was pretty funny! I couldn't resist her excitement, especially for about $5! So we found nice functional sandals AND Dora flip flops :) I'm sure this is just the first of many things I'll be talked into when shopping with Zoey over the years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Can she actually walk gracefully in the flip-flops? I'm not sure Claudia could do that just yet!!
Post a Comment