1.08.2009

Playtime is changing

It's neat to watch the kiddos as they get older and how they interact differently with each other now! Last year Christi had us all over to make place mats out of our Christmas cards - we all tried to slap stuff down as fast as we could while the kids sat around - some of them could crawl, but it was a much different group back then!! Today, they played happily (most of the time) while we actually got to have halfway normal conversations and make our place mats!





Also, Zoey and I watched Morgan for several hours the other day, and I was able to get some stuff done while they played together. At one point they were in the family room and I was in the front of the house - it was quiet for a moment, and then I hear "Mommy watch this!" I went out to the hallway to see what they had done and I saw the 2 of them on the bike, they had figured out how to make it work together instead of fighting over it! I was so impressed and happy with them!! They had a great time playing together all day.

No comments: