Zoey may not even be 2 yet, but she does have jobs around the house already! The best part is, she loves doing them! She likes to help me sweep and clean up in general, she is such a little neat-nick. Wonder where she gets that from? ;) She also helps dust, thanks to one of her favorite Kindermusik songs!! She is always ready to help push the wet clothes into the dryer for me, and then unload it as well - she's not so good at folding yet though! I think her all time favorite job is to empty the silverware when the dishwasher is clean. She can't quite see into the silverware drawer, so mom has to help re-arrange stuff later on, but she gets the general idea. I also have to re-wash some of the silverware afterwards since she doesn't understand about not touching the part we eat with, but I figure if she wants to help, I'm not going to turn her down! The funniest thing was on Sunday, when she made her baby help her unload, haha!! I'll post the video in a minute, here's a couple pics though!


2 comments:
Isn't it cute how they LOVE to help? The only problem is that by the time they get good at it, they will probably be far less enamored with the concept!
You are doing such a good job teaching her about chores! :-)
Post a Comment