This morning Zoey and I got up and headed to Home Depot/Lowes to buy some new flowers for our pretty pots on the patio. I really wish I had my camera near by as we were planting! Zoey was such a good helper, scooping dirt from one container to the next as I instructed. I kept giving her projects to help me so she wouldn't try to "help" me too much :) She dug holes for the plants as I plopped them in and of course she loved watering them afterwards! She was such a dirty mess, it was too cute! Here's the finished product...not bad I don't think for my first attempt at filling them w/o mom's guidance!

Then, after bath we came out to swing for a little bit before bedtime and watch the airplanes. She brought giraffe with her and it was so cute, I pointed out the first plane we could see and she took giraffe out of her mouth, turned him around so his face was pointing out and held him up to the sky to show him the planes too! We did this for about 15 planes, thank goodness DFW is one of the world's busiest airports!!
No comments:
Post a Comment