7.28.2008

Videos

I uploaded 2 new videos on YouTube. One of the kiddos in the ball pit during the cookie playdate, it's funny, Dow is bouncing them like crazy and they love it! And the other is from KY over the 4th of July - Parker, Zoey's cousin, is driving her around in his cool firetruck! It's a little hard to watch b/c I was trying to follow them around the yard and it's bouncy looking!

I have made my video's "private" again on YouTube, I know it's harder to show them to you all that way, but I had some random person subscribe to my videos and I didn't like that. So, if you want to see them, let me know and I'll add you to my list of friends and family. If you are already on my list, then you should be able to click and play it! Thanks :)



No comments: