Last year at MOPS I won a free month of Gymboree classes, but I didn't use it at the time b/c I was still babysitting Alexis and wanted to go when I could take just Zoey. Well, then I put it off again so she could be in the next "level" (based on age), I thought she'd like it more. Boy, does she LOVE it! Too bad it was only a month, we may go back sometime, but it's kind of expensive to keep up on a regular basis when she already gets to do so many fun things. Anyway, I finally remembered my camera today...they do "free play" part of the time, while we work on things like stop and go, up and down, in and out, etc. Then they also have things they do every week, like bubble time, parachute time, Gymbo time and Gymbo stamps, all of which Zoey was ecstatic about! She loved her kisses from Gymbo and usually managed to fanagle more than one out of Ms. Kelly! She also liked banging on the air log to the song where they get to bang, bang, bang...FREEZE! They put their hands on their head, but Zoey usually just covered her eyes, haha, it was so cute!



No comments:
Post a Comment