Today we babysat both Eva and Morgan. It's so funny how boys and girls seem to instinctively like traditional boy vs. girl toys! Zoey and Eva both wanted the baby doll and bottle to feed her - since there are 2 bottles that was fine, but only one baby - uh oh! Luckily, back in Zoey's room, we had another dolly that her Great Great Aunt Joyce made her! Problem solved and both girls were happy feeding their babies. Meanwhile, Morgan couldn't have cared less about the dolls, but was having a blast throwing balls around and banging things together! Haha! Here's the girls:

Earlier in the day, when Martha and I were leaving the gym, we told Zoey and Morgan to hold hands - it was TOO cute, they walked all the way from the gym entrance to our cars holding each other's hands (and of course mommy's hand too). Well, when Morgan got to our house Zoey immediately took his hand again! I didn't catch it on the camera, but later on I told them to hold hands again and they did:
No comments:
Post a Comment