

On Friday Morgan turned one!! I met his mom Martha when the babies were 5 and 2 weeks old!! We've gotten to be great friends since then, and in fact, Zoey spent the evening with Morgan Friday night while Dow and I went to hear Randy Travis with my dad. They had a fun night, and then on Saturday, we went to his birthday party at Petland, which was a blast for the kids! They have a party room where we had cake and did presents, but they clear out the table and bring in different animals during the party! Zoey got to pet a guinea pig, chinchilla (not sure how to spell that), and a bunch of puppies!! There were birds too, but she was more interested in the soft ones! We also walked through the fish tank area, very pretty!







1 comment:
Hey - I found the link to Zoey's blog on Morgan's! So great to meet you guys on Saturday. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment