Zoey's first Thanksgiving was a lot of fun! It started on Nov 17th when G-Daddy (Dow's dad) got in town from KY. Then the next night was our church's annual Family Thanksgiving Dinner. We brought Zoey's clamp on high chair and she enjoyed the meal right along with us, eating turkey, ham, green beans, mashed potatoes and rolls! Then Aunt Lexi got here from CA on Tuesday morning! The rest of the week we had fun showing everyone what Zoey likes to do.....swinging and playing at the park,

blowing bubbles (from Gymboree, they are the BEST bubbles ever!),


and lots more! We took Zoey to the Dallas Aquarium one day since she loves watching fish so much, she enjoyed it, but the best part was Bab's pretty necklace, haha!!

We also went to the Gaylord Texan to take some Christmas pics of Zoey! I don't want to spoil the Christmas card, but here's a cute one of me and Zoey by the TX Longhorn!
1 comment:
I simply MUST be on the Zoey Christmas card list!! I will get you my address! I really want to eat her every time I see her:)!!
My love to you all!
Post a Comment