2.17.2009

Happy Birthday weekend!!!

Zoey's two!!!! And wow did she have a fun weekend! Things kicked off on Friday, her actual birthday - Dow had the day off, how perfect? We went and got her picture taken first thing and got a really cute shot, actually, we got a lot of cute shots, but we just picked one for today. Then we met up with some of our playgroup at Excite! gym - it was open play time and Zoey had a blast with her friends, the balls, the trampolines and all the fun stuff available to jump on and play with. Then we went to Chick-fil-A with Robin/Eva and Diane/Elizabeth - even more fun! After Zoey's nap, Babs/Pops/LaLa came over for birthday presents, dinner and a birthday cookie. She is soooo excited to finally have a "buggy" like a lot of her friends (Thanks Babs and Pops!!!). It was such a great day for all of us, Zoey is such a wonderful part of our lives!

















Saturday proved to be full of fun as well - our church has a Valentine's banquet that I was helping with so Zoey spent a lot of time with Daddy and then had a blast playing with her friends in the nursery while we enjoyed a nice Valentines dinner and entertainment!

Sunday after church/nap was even more excitement, Zoey's birthday party! We invited our playgroup and some friends from church - 15 two(ish) year olds in all - to come over for a crayons and playdoh party. This might sound a little crazy, but they are 2 things Zoey loves that I figured all the kids would also enjoy! Luckily the weather was nice enough that we could spend some time outside too! Zoey had so much fun with her friends and all the fun new toys she got! It was a big success, I had as much fun as Zoey I think, I love parties! And I was pretty happy with how her cake turned out, I made her a snicker doodle cake with cinnamon butter cream frosting and it looked like a box of crayons!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Zoey! PS - in that 2nd pic, Zoey is really starting to look like the Waymans!