11.24.2008
Christmas comes early!
Dow and I were talking about what to get Zoey for Christmas this year and we decided that the main thing she needed was some more interactive/imaginative play toys. Toys that she could play with by herself and that would keep her attention for longer periods of time. Partly b/c that is just the age/stage she is at, but also b/c come May, Mommy is going to be a little busy with a new baby!! We decided on some Fisher Price Little People sets, and once we decided, Dow got excited and went a little crazy! Which of course I think is sweet! He couldn't wait for Zoey to see all the fun stuff we got her, so we actually gave her one of the sets early. We set it up after she went to bed and just waited for her to find it the next morning. You could tell the exact second her eyes caught sight of it and she's been playing with it non-stop since then!! I guess we know she'll like the rest of her presents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love Little people! Ok, you are going to die when you see how many we have. I cleared out this one lady's stuff off Craigslist about a year ago. We must have about 15 different Little People sets. I can combine them all and make a huge town out of it. We also have already given Morgan a ton of his Christmas presents.
Post a Comment