Okay, so the video is working now, apparently it defaults to "private" viewing only on YouTube, but now it is listed as "public" so anyone can watch it! If you'd like to see her pushing her little toy around, please feel free to try again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Oh Becky -- that video was too cute! You are about to have a full-time walker on your hands -- Zoey is fantastic! By her birthday, she'll be all over the place -- how fun!! Thanks for posting the cute video.
I love how she knows to use the wall for support to get where she is going! So sweet how she was reaching for you but was afraid to let go of the wall. How precious she is :)
Go Zoey!!! You are doing great and it's so cute how you were saying da-da. Thanks Becky for posting this I loved it!
Hey girl! Look at Zoey go!!! She's so cute :) I can't believe how good she's walking already. Miss you!!
woohoo!
Post a Comment