Last Christmas, no not the one we just had, but LAST last Christmas, 2006.....we asked my parents for a camcorder, we figured it would be the perfect gift with a new baby on the way! I did a lot of research and decided on the perfect camera, The Cannon DC22 mini-DVD camcorder. My generous parents got us the camcorder and we've been having lots of fun for the past year using it. However, no one else is benefitting from it b/c we couldn't ever get the software that came with it to work, so I had a very hard time uploading videos, most of the time it timed out. And once I got the files uploaded, I was having to go around it the hard way, dubbing the audio and video together, then trying to upload to YouTube. So, we did some more research and bought a new computer, which came with WindowsVista, so then we had to buy new software that was compatible, and a new printer that was compatible....ugh. Anyway, long story short (too late!?) we finally are able to upload video, and the cool new software works great on our nice fast computer! It even has a option to right click and "upload to YouTube" with one click of the mouse! So, here's a short video of Zoey pushing her little walker, I didn't do anything "fancy" to it, I'm still reading about all the stuff the software can do, but enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
oh no, it is no longer available? did i do something wrong?
Post a Comment