9.27.2007

Zoey's busy life continues...

First of all, a couple weeks late, I have finally updated the "Pink Elephant" slide show with the 7 month picture, check it out here!

As usual, we have been keeping very busy! The day after Zoey hit 7 months, we headed out to Grapefest with our mommy/baby friends, it was fun, but hot, hot, hot! Zoey took a little nap as we strolled around, but she did wake up for her first petting zoo. I told her she was petting a "Doggy" since she knows what those are and the goat was black like Higgins, I'll set her straight when she's older :)



Later that evening we went to go visit Zoey's newest little girlfriend, Emery Celeste, in the hospital! She was only 2 days old and quite sleepy, but Zoey had fun! Emery is just beautiful, we are so blessed to have so many good friends with babies, it's so much fun to go through it all together (and helpful).

2 comments:

aprusa said...

Love that outfit Zoe Zoe!!!

aprusa said...

I should have said Zo Zo so it doesn't look like I misspelled her name:) Or do you spell Zo as Zoe? Are you getting this??