5.19.2007

First Post!

Hi there! Thanks for visiting Zoey's blog :) This is not only the first post in Zoey's blog, but my first "blog" post ever! I figured this would be a good way to keep all of our out of town friends and family updated on Zoey's life. She is changing daily and this should be easier to keep up with than our massive Snapfish albums! I just love taking pictures, and I know you all ask to see updated ones, but you probably don't want to see quite as many as I take! I hope to update this frequently, so check back often as I continue to add to it!

I am going to add a slide show in a new post, it's pictures of Zoey w/ her pink elephant from Aunt Lexi. Right now it only goes up to 3 months, but each month as she gets older, I will add a new picture of her w/ the elephant so you can see the changes! Sorry for not rotating the 1 week old picture, but if I rotate it, it cuts off her head - I'll take pictures that will fit going forward, now that I know!

No comments: