5.04.2009

Zoey learns about "surprises"

We've been trying to do as much fun stuff with just Zoey as we could squeeze in before Zachary's big arrival! Tuesday we went swimming at the gym again and on Wednesday I told her to eat her breakfast quick b/c Mommy was going to take her to a SURPRISE! She wanted to know where surprise was, I was explaining to her that it was something fun we were going to go do but it was a secret, I think she got it. I took her to Boomerangs where she got to bounce and jump and play to her little hearts content for over an hour! And where she somehow talked me into buying tokens b/c "Mommy, I need money" was just too cute to pass up while she was pushing the start button on the Skee Ball!









Then on Sunday her friend Benjamin's park birthday party got post-poned due to rain, but she had really been looking forward to swinging and sliding, so we told her after dinner that Mommy and Daddy were going to take her to ANOTHER surprise! She said "Bounce house?!" thinking that surprise always meant Boomerangs, but we told her it was a different surprise and she seemed intrigued. I played with her for a little bit and then Dow took over while I got my coupons clipped - she had a blast as usual, I think this is her favorite play place. Dow got some great pics of her having fun!









No comments: